In essence, it means that you have to provide a workplace pension scheme and automatically enroll eligible employees. Heavy penalties apply to companies who do not comply.
Auto enrolment was phased in from 2012, starting with the largest UK employers. All eligible workers should have been automatically enrolled in their employer’s workplace pension scheme by 1 February 2018.
For many employers, this can be an additional administrative nightmare as employees must be assessed during each pay run. We offer seamless integration between you and your pension provider while providing extensive reporting and all necessary documents.
At PaycheckPlus, we guide you through the Auto Enrolment process, we set milestones and keep you informed at every phase. With us, Auto Enrolment is not something to fear. We work with your pension provider to integrate the Auto Enrolment requirements with your payroll to ensure that all employees are included as per the legislation.
We’ve taken the complexity out of Auto Enrolment with our A-Z to Auto Enrolment Guide. The guide gives you a quick low down on what Auto Enrolment means, and more importantly, what it means to you as an employer.
With PaycheckPlus, you’ll get peace of mind that your Auto Enrolment responsibilities are managed through your payroll correctly and compliantly.
- Fully CompliantOur specialists use their decades of local expertise to ensure that your new operation is fully compliant with the most up to date UK legislation.
- Fully OptimisedOur award-winning experts use their specialist knowledge and insights to create a foundation for your new local operation that maximises business value.
- Efficient Set-UpWe use our insights, experience and processes to get your business operating locally quickly, effectively and efficiently.
- Strict ConfidentialityAll business information gathered through our company registration and activation service is treated with the strictest confidentiality.
- Tailored to your needsOur implementation of the service is tailored to meet your specific business requirements.
- Expect TeamExpect best-in-class service from our award-winning payroll specialists, tax advisors and senior managers (qualified and experienced in accounting, tax, corporate compliance, payroll and best practices).