In an ever-increasing complex environment, your payroll should be managed accurately and compliantly. Auto-Enrolment, RTI, pensions and benefits should not be top of your list of concerns when running your business.
As an owner-managed business, we understand the importance of payroll and running a business. We offer you personal service, trustworthy, accurate, compliant processing combined with cost efficiencies. Ultimately our aim is to allow you dedicate more time to the core activities of your business.
Payroll Services That You Can Depend On
You can choose from a range of payroll services for your business depending on your need when you use PaycheckPlus. Before we set up your payroll, as no two companies are the same, we work together with you to create the ideal payroll service that suits your requirements. You get the expertise and advice as if you had a payroll person on staff – but without the cost.
Our staff are CIPP qualified and undertake continuous training to ensure that we are up to date with your employer and HMRC obligations.
We are pleased to offer the following services:
- Registration as an employer with the HMRC
- RTI filing
- Input of all basic pay details including salary, overtime, bonus etc.
- Calculating and recording PAYE & National Insurance liabilities, processing Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP), attachment of earnings orders, pensions and student loans
- Holiday pay calculations
- Starters & Leavers
- Auto Enrolment
- Year End administration
- Online payslip or Security payslips posted directly to employees
- BACS processing for employee payments
- Third party reports and payments
- P11D returns for expenses and benefits
- International Fund Transfers including Foreign Exchange
- Bespoke Reporting – Nominal Ledgers, Pension Reports etc.
At PaycheckPlus we use secure encryption services and accredited back-up systems. Our team work within state of the art “clean-room payroll laboratories” to protect and ensure confidentiality of your data.
Call PaycheckPlus today to learn more about our payroll services on Freephone 0808 234 0504 or 0161 464 8720 or request a callback.