Experienced Payroll Specialist Required for Maternity Leave Cover (published Feb 2014)
Paycheck Plus is an award winning payroll outsource provider for the Small & Medium sized business. Based in Manchester City Centre, we’re just 2 minutes from Piccadilly Train Station and in close proximity to the bus and tram terminals.
At Paycheck Plus we believe in offering our clients a first class service focusing on their specific needs with our specialist tailored services and expert knowledge in payroll calculations and employment law. We are looking for additional expertise from enthusiastic team-players to assist us in our growing business. CIPP Accreditation is essential for these roles as is proven experience in a bureau or large volume payroll environment. We require stress-resistant individuals with high energy, attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks, confidential information and meet deadlines effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, on time and efficiently.
- Ensure compliance, data protection and control risk within the function.
- Provide friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about providing clients with the highest level of service.
- Flexibility to meet changes in working requirements is essential.
The Ideal candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience of Sage or Star systems, Payroll Journals, Payroll Year End procedures and P11Ds.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Genuine passion for payroll and eager to learn
We are looking for people with proven experience in a payroll environment. If you are passionate about payroll, take pride in a job well done, and want to be part of a progressive customer focused team, send a cover letter stating which role you wish to apply for and makes you suitable with your CV to email@example.com.